Sunday, January 27, 2008

Me too started a personal blog

I am too late to start blogging about my life. But "Better late than never"...correct?
I was having habit of writing diary sometime back. But in this world of intenet it is better to scrap it here ..in blog. I am starting this blog with that aim. Later in life, it will be nice to read about our thoughts, feelings, experiences, imaginations in past..And my friends can read about happenings in my life here. Sending mail to everyone is not easy. So, i will try to update my blog atleast once in a week. So, read more in the coming days..

please go through my other blogs here

indiavision.info // This blog will be a place to read about India's development and anything related to that.

Technical blog // Just like this blog, i am going to start it now. Will update here after starting..

No comments: